Confirm Your Information
If you are unsure what you are claiming for federal and NY State tax withholdings, you can use NYS Payroll Online (NYSPO) to confirm your information.
You can also use NYSPO to verify:
- The bank and account number into which the state will deposit your pay
- Your pay stub, including the amount of federal and state taxes withheld
- Your N number (employee ID number)
- Your W-2 wage and tax statement for the previous year(s)
- Whether you are on the institutional or administration pay cycle
Change Your Withholdings
If you need to make changes to your tax withholdings, you can either do it immediately online through NYSPO or by completing and sending in the forms located below.
Things you can change include:
- The number of dependents you are claiming
- Adding an additional amount of money to withhold from your check
- Your tax status
- The amount of money withheld for local taxes
- Your residency in NYC or Yonkers
- Claiming that you are exempt from taxes1
Contact the BSC Payroll Team
Still have questions? Try the BSC Help Center where you can send a question to our support team or search a database of FAQs.