If you are a supervisor, and timesheets have been submitted for your approval, you will see the Approval List screen when you click on My Timesheet. If nothing is waiting to be approved, your own timesheet will be displayed.
- Click on the Approval List tab to view the timesheets that need your approval.
- Click on the employee's name to view their timesheet.
- You can either click the Approve or Unsubmit tab.
The LATS-NY timesheet has some built-in edits and calculations, supervisors and alternate supervisors but it is still necessary to check an employee’s timesheet very carefully. For example, ask yourself the following questions:
- Have all absences been charged to the appropriate accruals?
- Do they have any miscellaneous leave? Did I look at miscellaneous leave charges to make sure that it has been properly recorded?
- If required, did the employee submit proper documentation for the absence?
- Did they claim any overtime or overtime meals? Has it been recorded properly?
- If miscellaneous payments have been requested, have I reviewed the Payments tab to ensure their accuracy?
- Have I reviewed the TDS tab (if applicable) to ensure the hours have been allocated to the appropriate TDS tasks?
Contact the BSC Time & Attendance Team
Still have questions? Try the BSC Help Center where you can send a question to our support team or search a database of FAQs.
Contact us by email:
BSC Time and Attendance
1220 Washington Ave
Building 5, Floor 6
Albany, NY 12226-1900