We process Purchase Order Change Notices (POCN) requests from agencies to update information on dispatched, stand-alone purchase orders. Changes may include line description, increases and/or decreases to quantities and dollars, coding, cancelation, etc. Agencies need to submit requests to the BSC in FileNet to complete these transactions.
For POCN inquiries or to check the status of an existing POCN please contact the BSC Finance Mailbox at [email protected] and reference "Purchasing" in the subject line.
Buyers who need access to FileNet will need their Agency Liaison to fill out the form below and send it to [email protected]. Please include "POCN FileNet Access in the subject line."
Filenet Change Notice Process
To make a change in your Purchase Order, complete the following steps:
- Log in to Filenet.
- Click on "BSC FileNet POCN."
- Click on "Open Browse View."
- Click "Entry Templates."
- Click "PO Change Notice Entry Template."
- Select "Information about a document" from the drop-down menu.
- Keep the "local document" option in "What do you want to save?"
- Click on "Choose files."
- Browse to find the file you want to attach ad click "open."
- Your uploaded file will now show.
- Fill in all the required fields on the entry template.
You will then receive an email notification for any additional information. Future communications will happen directly in Filenet.
Contact the BSC Purchasing Team
Still have questions? Try the BSC Help Center where you can send a question to our support team or search a database of FAQs.