The Office of the New York State Comptroller (OSC) has implemented NYS Payroll Online, a service that allows you to view and update your employee payroll information and opt out of receiving paper pay stubs.
There are many advantages to enrolling in NYSPO. You can:
- Change your federal, state, and local tax withholdings
- "Go Paperless" by opting out of receiving printed pay stubs and/or W-2s
- View your direct deposit account details
- View your pay stub, including the amount of federal and state taxes withheld
- View your N number (employee ID number)
- View and print your W-2 wage and tax statement for the previous year(s)
- Check to see if you are on the institutional or administration pay cycle
For more information, including step-by-step instructions on how to enroll in NYSPO, please refer to the New York State Payroll Online Overview.
To enroll, or to view a short video about NYS Payroll Online, visit the NYS Payroll Online Website.