The Office of the New York State Comptroller (OSC) has implemented NYS Payroll Online, a service that allows you to view and update your employee payroll information and opt out of receiving paper pay stubs.
There are many advantages to enrolling in NYSPO. You can:
- Change your federal, state, and local tax withholdings
- "Go Paperless" by opting out of receiving printed pay stubs and/or W-2s
- View your direct deposit account details
- View your pay stub, including the amount of federal and state taxes withheld
- View your N number (employee ID number)
- View and print your W-2 wage and tax statement for the previous year(s)
- Check to see if you are on the institutional or administration pay cycle
- Update your home, mailing, and/or paycheck address
For more information, including step-by-step instructions on how to enroll in NYSPO, please refer to the New York State Payroll Online Overview.
Updating an address in NYS Payroll Online will not update the address in all necessary state systems. Employees who use NYSPO to change their address must still complete a Personal Data Change (PDC) form.
To enroll, or to view a short video about NYS Payroll Online, visit the NYS Payroll Online Website.