The following chart includes instructions to agencies for timely processing of 2018-19 FYE transactions:
Fiscal Year End Activities
- Submit transactions by March 15, 2019.
- Resolve budget errors, PSP errors, and match exceptions by March 26, 2019.
- Enter receipts in SFS within one business day of receipt of goods or services on
- purchases that require receiving.
- Indicate “Fiscal Year End” on emails to the BSC.
- Use “Ok to Pay - lapsing” when you approve invoices in FileNet.
- Respond promptly to invoices in FileNet Agency Review.
|Travel & Expense
- Submit transactions to the BSC by March 15, 2019.
- Process expense reports and travel authorizations before March 15, 2019.
- Remind Travelers to submit expense reports within 10 days of travel event.
- Remind Supervisors to review and approve Expense Reports timely.
- Resubmit in April any Expense Reports and Travel Authorizations that were unapproved or unposted in March, which was subsequently denied by the year-end process.
|Credit Card Administration
- Ensure P-Card transactions for the March 6, 2019 billing period are reconciled and approved in SFS by March 15, 2019.
- Review P-Card default coding report in early March and return to the BSC by early April to ensure cardholder charges are coded to the correct chartfield combinations.
- Submit transaction to the BSC by March 25, 2019.
- Designate Change Notice requests as “Fiscal Year End” for the request type.
- Resolve budget exceptions on requisitions and purchase orders.
- Adjust PSP methods where spending is over planned amounts.
- Review POs to ensure there is adequate funding to pay invoices.
- Review agency “aging” report to resolve outstanding issues for purchase orders.