Did you know that you can receive your W-2 statement on January 10, 2020 by enrolling in New York State Payroll Online (NYSPO)? If you log in by January 8, 2020, you can opt out of receiving a paper W-2. Plus - the earlier you file your tax return, the lower the risk of someone filing a false return using your identity.
There are many advantages to enrolling in NYSPO. You can:
- "Go Paperless" by opting out of receiving paper pay stubs
- View and print your pay statements
- Change your federal, state, and local tax withholdings
- Verify your direct deposit information
- Update your email address
For more information, including step-by-step instructions on how to enroll in NYSPO, please refer to the New York State Payroll Online Overview.