Check here first to avoid getting locked out of LATS-NY.
Prevent Getting Locked Out of LATS-NY
Try your password only twice and then change it before the third attempt or you will be locked out. After two attempts, use the "Forgot Password" link to reset your password.
How to Reset Your LATS-NY Password
- Type in your LATS-NY username and click the “Forgot Password” link.
- A confirmation box will appear and a new password will be emailed to you.
- Log into your LATS-NY account with the new password.
- Go directly to change your password by selecting “Change Password” under the “Admin” drop-down menu.
- Take note of your new password and save it in a secure location.
- A new LATS-NY password must be between a minimum of 8 and 20 characters in length, using one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one number.
- If you have exceeded the number of login attempts, you will receive a message stating, “Max password wrong attempts has been exceeded.”
- If you get the above message, your account has now been disabled and you must email or call us at 518-457-4272.