What Is This Form For?
The I-9 documents that the State has verified your identity and that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Download the Forms:
Use for assistance filling out the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (I-9).
Is This Form Mandatory?
When to Submit
This form must be completed by you and your agency HR representative within 3 business days of your start date.
How to Complete This Form
The form is fillable.
- Complete section 1, page 1.
- Print out the form.
- Sign the form.
- Gather your proof of identity and authorization to work in the US. Acceptable proof documents are listed on page 4. You will need to present:
- One valid selection from List A; OR,
- One valid selection from both List B and List C.
- Bring your original signed form and your proofs to your agency HR representative.
- Your agency HR representative will verify your proof documents and complete section 2.
Where to Submit This Form
Mail original form to:
BSC Benefits Administration
W. Averell Harriman State Office Campus
1220 Washington Avenue
Building 5, Floor 4
Albany, NY 12226-1900
Contact the BSC Benefits Team
Still have questions? Try the BSC Help Center where you can send a question to our support team or search a database of FAQs.