The BSC Time & Attendance Unit is responsible for assisting customer agencies with the completion and maintenance of employee's time records. Time and Attendance services provided by the BSC include:
- Maintain and administer the Leave and Accrual Tracking System (LATS-NY).
- Establish an employee's LATS-NY user account and provide an employee with their user name and temporary password during on-boarding.
- Reset employee LATS-NY passwords as needed/requested.
- Request accrual balances from the employee's prior state agency and update LATS-NY (if applicable).
- Provide accrual balances to non-customer agencies when an employee transfers.
- Answer and resolve any employee inquiries regarding time and attendance and their timesheet submission.
- Audit the accuracy of timesheets for additional pay factors such as holiday pay, overtime, non-compensatory time, overtime meals, extra time, intermittent inconvenience pay, pre-shift briefing pay and standby pay.
For the complete list of customer agencies receiving these services, please view: BSC HR Services Chart.
The BSC Time and Attendance Unit can be reached at BSCTimeAdmin@ogs.ny.gov or by phone at (518) 457-4272.