This one-on-one, hands-on workshop will help you learn how to complete a travel and expense report in SFS and provide assistance to resolve any outstanding issues you may be having with a specific trip.
What to Bring
- State Financial System (SFS) User ID and password
- Details for an expense report that the traveler needs to create or questions regarding an existing expense report
- Back-up documentation related to the expense report such as receipts
- Documentation can be scanned to users Office 365 accounts prior to class or user can scan to Office 365 account during the workshop
- Office 365 User ID and password
W. Averell Harriman State Office Campus, Building 5, training room 635.
Sign up for the Travel & Expense Workshop on SLMS using the SLMS code provided.