The Payroll Administration Unit provides services to state employees including all aspects of the salary and state payroll system. This includes:
- Furnishing employees with copies of W-2 and paycheck stubs
- Paycheck items such as direct deposit, tax withholdings, deductions, retirement deductions, loans and arrears
- Adjustments to paychecks including longevity payments, performance advances, lump sum payments, overtime, holiday payments, and any additional pay factors
- Pertinent information for payroll is also handled by this team including Employee Identification Numbers and employment verification letters
- Forms such as taxable use of state vehicles, unemployment, and no-fault forms are made available by this team.
For the complete list of customer agencies receiving these services, please view: BSC HR Services Chart.
For assistance please contact the BSC Payroll Administration Unit email at BSCPayrollAdmin@ogs.ny.gov, by phone at (518) 457-4272, or by fax at (518) 457-1879. The mailing address for the Payroll Administration Unit is 1220 Washington Ave. Building 5, Floor 4, Albany, NY 12226-1900.