Changes to FileNet
Please check back here regularly for additional updates and solutions to issues in the upgraded FileNet.
- If you have a bookmark to access FileNet, you will need to update the link. Users must log in through my.ny.gov to access FileNet.
- If you can access FileNet but are unable to open an invoice/work-item in your Agency Review Queue, you must check your internet settings and turn off any pop-up blockers.
- You can no longer use the log off option when closing FileNet. Closing your web browser will log off automatically.
- For user security, if FileNet is inactive for 30 minutes, a message will appear stating that the session is expiring. If no action is taken, users will be logged out of FileNet.
- The comments section has temporarily been lowered to an 80 character limit. If you need more than 80 characters, please make multiple comments until this issue is resolved. This can be done by using the “Other - See Comments” response under “More Responses.” Update: The 80 character limitation has been corrected as of 3/1/2018.
- In order to print from FileNet, after clicking the print icon, click the Prepare File button to proceed to the normal print options window.
- Purchase Order Change Notices (POCN) log in through my.ny.gov is currently not working and ITS is working on a correction. An alternative is to use this direct link to the POCN log in.