If you want to check on the status of your expense report to see if it is approved, or paid, or denied:
- Click the "My Homepage" button.
- Click the "Travel and Expense Entry" menu.
- Click on "Expense Report History."
- To view an expense report by category, click the corresponding button. Use the "View All" category to seen your entire list of reports, no matter what status they are in.
- Once you select the status you can filter the results by date, description, or business purpose.
- Select the report you want from the results and click the "Expense Entry" button to see the details of the report.
- To access the report's summary page, click the "View Printable Report" link which will open the summary page in a new window.
- You can then click on various parts of the report for more details, such as "Attachments," "Risks and Exceptions," and "Approval History."
- Click the button in the upper left hand corner to return to the "Expense Report History" page.
- To return to your homepage, click the "Home" icon.
Status Report Definitions
|Pending||The report is in your queue and has never been submitted or has been denied.|
|Submitted||You have submitted the report to your supervisor and it is in the supervisor's queue.|
|In Process||The report is either with the TE Approver or TE Approver 2. (To confirm, review the "Approval History" from the "View" status.)|
|Rejected||The report cannot be modified or resubmitted.|
|Paid||The report has been approved by the Office of the State Comptroller and payment has been sent.|
Contact the BSC Travel Team
Please include "travel" or your expense report number in the subject line of an email.
Still have questions? Try the BSC Help Center where you can send a question to our support team or search a database of FAQs.